Please be advised that terms and conditions could be changed periodically in order to increase our costumer satisfaction. Therefore, please check terms and conditions frequently.
- PipeVision Technology sells products for business purpose only with proper business identification, all the customers should provide the business information upon request. PipeVision Tech. has the right to reject any order. If so, the customer will be notified.
- Customers are responsible for any applicable tax, handling fees, shipping fees, duties, etc. For more information please contact the sales department prior your order.
- It a sole responsibility of the customer to order any transportation insurance. PipeVision Technology is not responsible for any lost or shipping defects.
- PipeVision accepts MasterCard, Visa, and American Express through PayPal. All payments must be made before shipment. PipeVision Technology is not responsible for any pending or unapproved transactions.
- PipeVision Technology guarantees 100% money back if it is canceled before the product is shipped and must be approved by Pipevision Tech.
- All sells are final and neither refund nor exchange is accepted unless the products has any major manufacturing defects. Customer has 48 hours after receiving the product to notify PipeVision Technology of any manufacturing defects.
- In order to return any product due to manufacturing defects, please contact us before sending the product to us. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us your receipt number, product number, and brief description of the problem
- Our warranty policy is one year for all our products, excluding any physical or accidental damages. Customer is responsible for the shipping and handling cost to send the product to PipeVision Tech.